ALFREDO MARZAN V.
Law Degree: 1995
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- Infrastructure and Concessions Law
- Master’s Degree, University Desarrollo, 2011 y 2012./li>
- Diploma in Economic Administrative Law, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile
- Bachelor in Laws, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 1992.
- Associate consultant Herrera Merino Lawyers (2022)
- Independent consultant in Infrastructure and Concessions, public and private sector (2016)
- Ministry of Public Works Chile – Departments of Concessions (2000 – 2016)
- General Comptroller of the Republic Chile (1995 – 2000)