ERIC CORREA de la F.
Law Degree: 2007
Areas of Practice
- Administrative Law
- Regulation in Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Corporate Law
- • Diploma in “Applied Administrative Law”, Silva Henríquez Catholic University, (2011).
- Diploma in “Labor Law Management in the Company”, Legal Publishing (2010).
- Diploma in “Real Estate Law”, SEK International University (2009).
- Postgraduate Diploma in “Modern Civil and Commercial Contracting”, University of Chile (2008).
- Diploma on “Labor Law Reform”, Alberto Hurtado University (2008).
- Bachelor in Laws, Pontifical Catholic University of Chile, 2007.
- Associate Consultant at Herrera Merino Lawyers (2022)
- Ministry of Economy, Development and Tourism (2009-2022)
- Fisheries Development Institute (2014-2022)
- Correa, Iglesias, Pedreros Lawyers (2005-2012)